Reepay is a SaaS company providing an easy-to-use subscription billing platform for customers with a subscription based business. Reepay was founded in 2015 and currently has 7 employees located in Copenhagen.
Our business is booming and we are seeking a Software Lead / Architect for our technical team. The Software Lead / Architect will be a hands on technologist that participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle from requirements analysis, design, development, test, launch to maintenance and everything in between. The position requires a key individual who will be able to understand business functions and requirements, and can translate these into working applications.
At Reepay you will get a unique opportunity to have an influence on the product you are building and the technology choices made. And hopefully you will be able to put your fingerprint on the future of subscription billing.
What part you will play?
- Hands on Architect: Review project objectives and determine best technology for implementation. Design and develop core functionality for applications and services.
- Implement best practice standards for development, unit testing, continuous integration, code deployment, end-to-end integration and automated testing.
- Identify code/functionality that can be reused and pull it out, improve upon it, and publish it for appropriate reuse within the team.
- Take part in DevOps work, designing and maintaining operational solutions.
- Take part in security related work to keep our solutions secure and in compliance with industry regulations.
What do we require from you?
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Solid foundation in software development and object oriented design. Preferably in Java.
- Experience or aspirations into software architecture.
- Experience with source code, team development processes and knowledge repositories (e.g. Git, Jira, Confluence or equivalent systems).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Familiarity with cloud hosting and infrastructure technologies such as Docker, Chef, AWS, CloudFormation, etc.
- Continuous integration and delivery.
- Agile/Scrum or Kanban lean principles.
- Front-end implementation with JS and frameworks like Angular.
- HTML5 and CSS3.
Technologies and Techniques we use
- AWS operational stack (various AWS services)
- Microservices – Java/Spring Boot (and other languages/frameworks where suitable)
- Continuous integration and delivery
- REST API’s with Swagger specs
- Angular frontends
What we value at Reepay
- Be Curious – Seek out opportunities to learn, and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
- Own It – Be the driver, and take accountability.
- Embrace Change – The technology landscape is ever changing – we’re looking for people who are ready to change along with it.
- Engage and Influence – Share your passion for technology with colleagues and collaborators.
You are welcome to contact CTO – Ole Borup (tel.: +45 31 444 975, email: email@example.com) if you want to apply or want know more about the position.
2300 Copenhagen S